Click the post for details on this episode!
Hello and welcome back to another episode of Open House! A very special exclusive for you today featuring one of my favorite DJ’s from Colorado, an artist who has impressed me as priding himself on quality and versatility. For the past 10 years, Bones has been a regular fixture and respected member of the Denver dance music scene. He has made his mark as a go-to opener, having shared the decks with the likes of Lee Burridge, Danny Howells, Damian Lazarus, “Evil” Eddie Richards, Ben Watt, Miguel Migs, Mark Farina, and Jimpster, among others.
After the end of a long-running residency at Shelter nightclub, he has focused his attention on a wide range of events, everything from daytime Kentucky Derby parties at the Denver Botanic Gardens to intimate warehouse afterhours affairs. In addition to keeping busy with DJing, he has spent the last the last three years working closely with DJ Hipp-E throwing epic events under the banner of Roots Denver, bringing a steady stream of national and international talent to the city.
Bones’ Track List:
01) Autodeep – Colorful Loving feat. James Kakande
02) Roman Fleischer – Can’t Get Enough
03) Art of Tones – About Time
04) Seuil – Freakin 4
05) Junkie XL – Molly’s E (Azari & III Vocal Remix)
06) Greg Paulus – Nightime (Crazy P Remix)
07) Kyodai – Mi Rumba (Genius of Time Remix)
08) Phonogenic – Bells of Nuogram
09) Craig Stewart – Make Me (Office Gossip Remix)
10) Macromism – Le Bal Masque
11) Daniel Mehlhart – Der Tonkopfreiniger
**Check out Episode 070b for an bonus mix from Randy Seidman & Daniel Minaya**